1. What is Metadichol® Nano-Spray?
Metadichol® Nano-Spray is a nano emulsion of policosanols in liquid formulation. It has a particle size of below 50nm and can help to stimulate the immune system for maintenance of good health.
2. What are the ingredients in Metadichol® Nano-Spray?
The primary ingredients in Metadichol® Nano-Spray are Policosanol from rice wax, vitamin E, and water.
3. What can Metadichol® Nano-Spray do for the body?
Metadichol® Nano-Spray serves as a substitute for vitamin D3, helps to improve the immune system by modulating the nuclear receptors of the cell, enhances wound healing, and corrects for abnormal metabolic parameters.
4. What are the side effects of Metadichol®?
Metadichol® is made from all natural food-based ingredients and has no known side effects.
5. Is Metadichol® FDA approved?
Metadichol® is a natural food supplement and not a drug. Therefore, it is not subject to US FDA approval.
6. Is Metadichol® recommended for healthy individuals or people with diseases?
Metadichol® can be taken daily by anyone as a food supplement to help strengthen the immune system and improve energy level.
7. When is the best time to take Metadichol®? Should it be taken with food or water?
Metadichol® can be taken at anytime of the day and with or without food and water.
8. Is it ok to take Metadichol® if I have food allergy (peanuts, shell fish, sesame, etc.)?
Metadichol® have no known allergic reactions but talk to your physician.
9. Is it ok to take Metadichol® with prescription drugs or blood thinner?
There are no known interactions between Metadichol® and prescription medications.
10. Is Metadichol® safe for children and infants?
Yes, Metadichol® is safe for children and infants.
11. Is it safe to take Metadichol® during pregnancy?
Yes, Metadichol® is safe for pregnant women but talk to your physician.
12. What is the maximum daily dosage?
The recommended dosage for health maintenance is 5 mg per day (approximately 5 sprays). Toxic dosage is over 300,000 mg per day.
13. How can one measure the effectiveness of Metadichol®?
The effectiveness of Metadichol® can be assessed by examining some key metabolic biomarkers (usually through blood test) before and at different time periods after using Metadichol®.
14. How long does it take to see positive results?
The time requires to correct abnormal metabolic parameters is dependent on the health problem and condition of each user. Some users show immediate results after a few days, some take a few of weeks and some with more complicated conditions can take 6-12 months.
This product has not been evaluated by US FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.